Call: 604-599-0502

Dial 604-599-0502 for all non-emergency calls. You should only call 9-1-1 when an immediate police response is required. Non-emergency calls include:

  • Reporting a crime that has already been committed and no suspects are present (vehicle or home break-in, vandalism, fraud, etc.)
  • Reporting suspicious activity or nuisance behavior
  • Reporting a missing person
  • Reporting a suspected illegal marihuana grow operation or drug lab
  • Obtaining follow-up information on a report you made previously (have your police file number ready)

Some less serious offences can also be reported online. Visit our Online Reporting page for details.

If you would like to remain anonymous, contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or External link, opens in a new

Who to call

Animal Control
  • 604-591-4370 (lost, stray or adoptable)
  • 1-855-622-7722 (animals in distress)
Anonymous Tips 
Bylaw Issues (noise complaints, unsightly properties, secondary suites)
Child Exploitation/Pornography 
Crime Prevention Information 
  • Illegal dumping on city property: 604-591-4151
  • Illegal dumping on private property: 604-591-4370
Hate Crimes
Integrated Homicide Investigation Team (IHIT) 
  • IHIT Tip Line: 1-877-543-9217
Motor Vehicle Collisions (in Surrey)
  • Involving death or serious injury, or hit and run with suspect: 9-1-1
  • Less serious injury collisions: Surrey RCMP non-emergency: 604-599-0502
  • No injuries: External link, opens in a new windowICBC Dial-A-Claim Centre 604-520-8222
Parking Enforcement
Street/Sidewalk Repair
  • City of Surrey: 604-591-4152
Traffic (City of Surrey)
  • Damaged or missing traffic signs: 604-591-4152
  • Traffic sign/signal installation requests: 604-591-4338
  • Traffic calming requests: 604-591-4580
Transit Police
  • Non-emergency: 604-515-8300  (Emergency: 9-1-1)
  • Text 877777 to report issues on skytrain, buses, bus stops and stations
Victim Services