Community Safety Tips
- Auto Crime
- Business Security
- Business Security Prevention Measures
- Crime Prevention Education
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- How to Report a Missing Person
- Identifying and Reporting a suspected drug house or Grow Operation
- Missing Persons
- Parent Safety Tips
- SAFE Plan (School Action for Emergencies)
- Senior Safety
- Street Proofing Your Kids
Tips to Protect Yourself
Public safety is everyone's responsibility—not just the police.
The easiest and most effective way for you to have an impact on the safety of your neighbourhood is by getting connected, paying attention to what is going on, and letting us know when you see criminal &/or suspicious activity.
Follow the links below for tips and resources to help you protect yourself and your community from some common public safety threats.
Find out more about reporting criminal and suspicious activity to Coquitlam RCMP.
- Date modified: