Tips to Protect Yourself
Public safety is everyone's responsibility—not just the police.
The easiest and most effective way for you to have an impact on the safety of your neighbourhood is by getting connected, paying attention to what is going on, and letting us know when you see criminal &/or suspicious activity.
Follow the links below for tips and resources to help you protect yourself and your community from some common public safety threats.
Find out more about reporting criminal and suspicious activity to Coquitlam RCMP.
Community Safety Tips
- Auto Theft Info & Tips
- Bike Theft Prevention Information & Tips
- Business Security Info & Tips
- Fall/Winter safety tips
- Frauds & Scams Info & Tips
- Holiday Season Safety Tips
- Home Security Info & Tips
- Identity Theft Info & Tips
- Internet Safety Info & Tips
- Date modified: