You must be a resident of North Vancouver to obtain fingerprints from the North Vancouver RCMP. If you do not reside in North Vancouver you must attend the police office in your home community.
- The North Vancouver RCMP offers fingerprinting services at the Front Counter of the main Detachment. No appointment is necessary.
- Fingerprinting services are provided Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm only.
- You will be required to provide documentation which clearly indicates your need to obtain fingerprints.
- You will need two pieces of government issued identification (one photo ID) and proof of your current address in North Vancouver. Please note BC Care Cards and Social Insurance Cards are no longer forms of ID and will not be accepted. The new BC Services Card is acceptable.
- The fee for fingerprinting is $58.70 and is payable by cash, Interac, Visa or MasterCard.
- If you require an extra set of fingerprints (more than two sets) - fee is $10.00.
- If you are needing fingerprints under the Security Services Act, please note that you are no longer required to provide the additional $25 money order for this service.
- Date modified: