How to Report a Missing Person

I think someone is missing what should I do?

If you answer YES to any of the following questions then call the police immediately to file a report.

If you answered NO to the above questions here is a list of some of the checks that should be conducted prior to contacting the police:

Information for the Police:

The following is a list of information that will be useful in assisting the police officer when they come to your house but is not mandatory.

When to Call Police:

If you think a friend or family member may be missing and attempts to locate them have failed, please contact the Ridge Meadows RCMP non-emergency number at 604-463-6251 to file a Missing Person report.

Date modified: