Business Engagement & Safety Team (BEST)
The Surrey RCMP's Business Engagement & Safety Team (BEST) is a community policing initiative that further links police and businesses in the interest of crime prevention.
Surrey RCMP volunteers visit businesses across the city and provide merchants with information on how to report and proactively manage public safety issues that impact their business.
BEST provides the following services to Surrey businesses:
- Helping businesses connect with the right organizations to deal with public safety issues such as graffiti, loitering, discarded needles, and crime.
- Ensuring crime and nuisance issues are referred to police for follow up.
- Providing crime prevention information to help businesses prevent problems before they occur.
- Educating businesses on when and how to report issues to police.
- Providing details on business safety workshops and initiatives.
BEST was created in partnership with the City of Surrey, Surrey RCMP, and local business improvement associations.
Report Emergencies: 9-1-1
Report Non-emergencies: 604-599-0502
- Date modified: